BluegrassMMA started in January 2011 with two guys wanting to share their thoughts on the local MMA community. When the blog started the focus was geared towards improving the fight scene in Kentucky, hence our name, BluegrassMMA.
Since the very beginning, our mission was to be a platform for bringing awareness to the local fighters throughout our region. Our motto, “fighters first, fans always,” is an accurate representation of how we have been able to see growth each and every year.
Over the last six years, we have worked hard to grow our brand and that includes expanding our footprint into Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
After logging countless hours covering the local scene and driving thousands of miles, it is safe to say we are undoubtedly the largest local mixed martial arts focused website in the Midwest.
– BluegrassMMA.com is officially launched – (View Screenshot)
– Website Revision V2.0 – (View Screenshot)
– First Ohio Event
– Website Revision V3.0 – (View Screenshot)
– Reached 1,000 Likes on Facebook
– First Indiana Event
– Reached 2,000 Likes on Facebook
– Hit 250,000 Page Views
– Reached 3,000 Likes on Facebook
– First Pennsylvania Event
– BluegrassMMA.com acquires OHMMA.com (article)
– Reached 4,000 Likes on Facebook
– Website V5.0 (Current Version)
– Hit 500,000 Page Views
– Reached 5,000 Likes on Facebook
– Hit 750,000 Page Views
– 5-Year Anniversary
– Hit 1,000,000 Page Views
– Reached 7,000 Likes on Facebook
– 6-Year Anniversary